Connect to a Wi-Fi network using the PIN method
If you are using a wireless access point or router that is enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, you can connect to the Wi-Fi® network using
the PIN method.
On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
2. Click Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
3. Click Scan for Networks.
4. Click the access point or router that is enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5. In the dialog box that appears, click Next. Your BlackBerry® device creates and displays a PIN.
6. On your access point or router administration screen, type the PIN.
7. When you are prompted to save a profile for the Wi-Fi network, click Next so that your device connects to the Wi-Fi network automatically
8. Click Next.
9. On the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, perform any of the following actions:
• To change the order of your Wi-Fi profiles, click Prioritize Wi-Fi Profiles.
• To complete the Wi-Fi connection setup, click Finish.
To change your Wi-Fi network options later, on the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon. Click Wi-Fi Options.