Troubleshooting: Wireless network coverage
I cannot connect to a wireless network
Depending on your BlackBerry® device model and wireless network, this feature might not be supported.
Try performing the following actions:
• If your BlackBerry® device uses a SIM card, verify that your SIM card is inserted in your device correctly.
• If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports international roaming, verify that your device is in global
roaming mode and that your SIM card is inserted in your device correctly.
• Verify that you have turned on the connection to the wireless network.
• Verify that you are connected to your wireless service provider's network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your device
remains connected to that wireless network until you select your wireless service provider's network again.
• If you have set a specific speed for wireless network connections, verify that you are in a wireless coverage area that supports the
• If you have a Wi-Fi® enabled device and your wireless service provider supports UMA, verify that your connection preference is not set
to Wi-Fi Only.
Turn off the connection to the wireless network, 239
Switch wireless networks manually, 241
I cannot synchronize a certificate
Verify that the certificate synchronization tool of the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager is installed on your computer. If the certificate
synchronization tool is not installed on your computer, re-install the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. For more information about installing the
BlackBerry Desktop Software, see the printed documentation that came with your BlackBerry device.
Wireless network coverage